It's Chief Moneymancer Alex here bringing out his doodle finally. Please fill it out by JANUARY 20th (which is the same day as Officer submissions deadline!)
1. Please use an identifiable name in your voting and not a meme.
2. Middle (Yes) means "Yes IF NEED BE" ie. Yes but begrudgingly/partially for that weekend.
3. If you don't plan on attending a particular month for whatever reason - school, work, baby - please don't vote for that month and DON'T just select NO for everything.
4. It would be helpful if you can send me a reason why you can't attend a certain weekend so I can add it to my master list of no-go weekends due to LARPs, holidays, conventions. Thanks!
Link to the doodle:
The new year has arrived and with it, a new set of Artistic Directors. If you have a team that would like to be AD for the 2017 season, please send the following information to email@example.com by January 25th so that whomever is picked can get started early February. If for whatever reason this deadline does not work for you, please send me a personal message and let me know so we can work something out. If there is to be a March event, it will, most likely, be run by a set of EDs that I will be deciding on, if for whatever reason, you don't want this, include that in your application and let me know why.
If you would like to apply to be the Event Director for the (possible) March event, please answer only questions 1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11
1. Your team (duh)
2. Your team hierarchy
3. Your perma-cast (if you have any at this point)
4. Goals for the season
5. List of expenses that may be required for your season (props, costumes, etc)
6. The elevator pitch of your season's plot (including possible intended conclusions)
7. Whether you will be utilizing EDs
8. What you will do for new players
9. World lore changes (if any)
10. What sort of thing you are looking for as compensation
11. Aside from all those reasons, why I should pick YOUR team over the, most likely, hundreds of other applications that I'm sure to receive
Also feel free to ask any questions or send me any concerns you may have regarding this application.
Thanks very much, looking forward to seeing what everyone has.
1. Your name
2. The officer position(s) that you would like to apply for
3. The officer position(s) that you have previously had (if any)
4. A short blurb as to why you want this/these positions
5. A short blurb as to why I want you for this/these positions
6. If you are applying for a committee position, whether you would like to be considered for head of the committee
The list of positions are as follows:Officers:
The Lore Keeper comittee is new and will be used in order to keep the game consistent.
The Lore Keepers will be in charge of ensuring that all lore in the epoch world is kept consistent and acurate. They will be in charge of maintaining a document for use by the ADs which outlines the history of the world, and will ensure that everything remains consistent throughout the game. The ADs will be encouraged to follow this document, and, any changes that they wish to make to the lore, or anything they would like to include that may go against what is currently documented (such as new gods) will need to be run by the Lore Keepers to ensure that it does not deviate too far from the continuity that has already been established.
It has been brought to my attention that there are permacast from years-gone-by who were not given CRP compensation (or compensation at all) for their time spent casting.
Please send an email to President@epoch-LARP.ca to let me know if you're one of such people, so that this can be rectified!
Epoch is a live-action roleplaying game set in an apocalyptic time of swords and sorcery. It is a world of warriors, bandits, mages, alchemists, and mystics. The Epoch rules allow for any profession or combination of professions, so the players have total freedom when creating a character.
Dice, cards and hand gestures are never used to determine the outcome of a situation, but rather the players’ own abilities — enhanced by rules in the game. Players really have to fight, hide, and throw spells when playing their characters.
Epoch is a safe, full contact game. Combat is played out with foam-padded weapons, better known as “boffer weapons”. Spells are represented by small throwing bean bags known as “mana”. Even fists are represented by a section of foam tubing.
Epoch uses costumes and huge puppets to represent exotic people, fearsome monsters and bizarre creatures, some of which are operated by two or more cast members!
Cost: 20 Dollars for the Weekend Deadline for the Early Bird Draw is Wednesday, June 3rd Deadline for Signing up for Meal Plan is Monday, June 8th If you are unsure if you can make it, please talk to us … Continue reading
Friday Night: Stuffed Pepper Soup Saturday Morning: Pancakes with a variety of Toppings (Berries, Bearnana, Whipped Creme Etc) Saturday Lunch: Sandwich Bar Saturday Dinner: Taco Bar Veggie Option – TVP Taco “Meat” Bearnana cream pie Sunday Breakfast: Variety of Fresh … Continue reading
Friday: Dinner: Mac n’cheese Snack: Spanikopita Saturday: Breakfast: Baked eggs, fruit salad, bacon/some meat Lunch: Cottage pie Dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs Snack: Birthday cake Sunday: Breakfast: French toast casserole … Continue reading
by Bryan D. … Continue reading