- - September Event Meal PlanGood day everyone so we have our tentative menu for September event:
Friday night: soup
Saturday breakfast: baked French toast and breakfast sausage as well as some fruit.
Saturday lunch: veggie and sandwich spread
Saturday dinner: Veggie and meat stir fry, with rice
Desert: ice cream sandwiches
late night snack: cupcakes!
Breakfast Sunday: any leftovers
Also prices this event will be as follows:
Early Bird registration for $15- Monday September 1ST
Regular registration for $20- Monday September 15th
AFTER REGUALR REGISTRATION CLOSES IT WILL BE $25 FOR THE WEEKEND SO DONT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!!!
Email which option you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Pat interviewed on the We Got the Geek podcastHere is the link.
http://wegotthegeek.com/interview-patri ... h-toronto/
- - Fight combat safety for new playersHello everyone! With game fast approaching, and with lots of new faces, the safety team would like to make a friendly reminder to all newer players to Epoch Toronto. <br /><br />If this is your first game at Epoch, it is very important to make sure you are fight safe before playing your first game. Even if you have LARPed before, we have a different set of fight safety rules that need to be followed for the safety and enjoyment of all players. <br /><br />Even if your character doesn't fight with a weapon, we still need to go over safety rules for combat with you. The safety officers will find a weapon for you to borrow to be fight safetied with before you engage in combat.<br /><br />We look forward to seeing everyone on Friday!<hr />
- - 2014 November eventIt is with great pleasure to announce that your current ADs will be hosting the November event.<hr />
- - AUGUST MEAL PLANso event is just over a week away and we have a menu and some annoucements for meal plan so please read the whole message!
So first off as the price of meal plan will be as follows for the August event:
-Early Bird registration IS NOW CLOSED
-Regular registration is $20 due by MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT (monday August 11th)
-Any requests for meal plan after midnight on monday will result in $25 dollars for the weekend of food.
-when emailing inform us if you would like the meat or vegetarian option.
*you may email registration and pay on site*
we are also requesting that when people send in thier email for meal plan this event to state any restrictions you have so that we can better accomidate ^_^
and finally here is the tentative menu for the August event
Friday Night- Bacon corn chowder, as well as a non bacon option and possible veggetable soup with bread
Saturday Breakfast- Pancakes with Mixed berries and whipped topping, or syrup
Saturday Lunch- Sandwhich and Veggie spread (possible salad)
Saturday Dinner- Sailsbury Steak with rice and salad, Vegeterian Salisbury steak (made with veggie burgers)
Desert- Pie and Icecream
Late night snack- CUPCAKES!!!
Sunday Breaskfast- leftovers
we will also have Peanut butter and jelly out, as well as fresh fruit (which will be determined closer to event)
And once again please remeber to email in food restrictions when signing up and let us know if you would like meat or vegeterian option!
email is email@example.com
Created by Graeme … Continue reading
Player: Aaron for playing Zen Cast: Rob for lady fire/Phoenix President’s: Lisa and Frost