- - Garbage Policy: Temporary UpdateAs I'm sure everyone knows by now, we have a bag-in/bag-out policy at site; however, we do still have problems with extra garbage bags every event.<br /><br />You're still responsible for taking your own garbage home, but there is a standing offer of 5 CRP's per garbage bag you take home that isn't yours. If anyone has spare room in their car, this is a great way to earn extra CRP's, so keep this in mind when you do your packing.<br /><br />There will be a more complete policy regarding this to come in the future.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />The Games Facilitators<hr />
- - 2014 rulebook - DRAFTMike was keen to get the updated rulebook out to everyone before the event this weekend. All the necessary changes have been made to the text but there are a number of formatting issues that need to be resolved. So at this time we are releasing it as a draft so you can see the rule changes. After the event the formatting will be cleaned up and officially released.
- - OCTOBER MEAL PLANFirst off I would like to apologise for the lateness of the tentative menu as things have been up in the air on what we are doing, so here is our tentative menufor the october event:
Saturday Lunch will be a tea party and have light snacks and horderves
Deep fried turkey
and various thanksgiving type side dishes
Saturday "cocktail hour":
Punch and various desert type snacky things
This event we will not be having an early Bird due to the late posting of the menu; however we are having a $10 buy in for the tea party lunch, dinner and "cocktail hour". So Prices are as follows:
REGISTRATION FOR WEEKEND WILL BE $15 DOLLARS BY MONDAY OCTOBER 20
$10 BUY IN FOR SPECIAL LUNCH, DINNER AND "COCKTAIL HOUR" BY MONDAY OCTOBER 20
ANY ONE WHO EMAILS AFTER MONDAY THE 20TH PRICE GOES UP TO $20 AND $15
please email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Creative Corners WinnersWithout further ado here are your winners:
Kytrae’lienan and the Queen Beast by Cas
Crescent Islander Tribe Graphics by Sayward
Best Design of a Costume:
Huneter's New Costume by Cas
Best Design of an Item, Weapon or Armour:
Smith Kit by Cory N.
Best Other Creative Work:
Carreg Wynn: Problems and Solutions by Suzanne
All of these winning entries can be found here.
Please note, the design category got split into two seperate categories, one for costume and armour, and the other for weapons and props. This was done due to the large number of entries for the design category and because there were no poems submitted.
- - Septemeber meal planGood day everyone so we have our Menu for the September event
Friday night: Chili and a Veggie soup
Saturday breakfast: baked French toast and breakfast sausage as well as some fruit.
Saturday lunch: veggie and sandwich spread
Saturday dinner: Veggie and meat stir fry, with rice
Desert: ice cream sandwiches
late night snack: cupcakes!
Breakfast Sunday: any leftovers
Also prices this event will be as follows:
Early Bird registration for $15- CLOSED
Regular registration for $20- Monday September 15th
AFTER REGUALR REGISTRATION CLOSES IT WILL BE $25 FOR THE WEEKEND SO DONT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!!!
Email which option you would like to email@example.com
Best Story Kytrae’lienan and the Queen Beast by Cas Best Artwork Crescent Islander Tribe Graphics By: Sayward Best Design of a Costume Hunter’s New Costume By: Cas Best Design of an Item, Weapon or Armour Smith’s Kit By: Cory N. Best … Continue reading
By Cas Winner 2014 Creative Corners – Stories Prydemother Ka’Miz Sarinallissa-Kyotharr’s explanation of Shooting Stars to her daughter, Ky’Rassar. When the world was young and Kaern had newly emerged from the Mists, the night sky was fraught with dangerous, scaled … Continue reading