- - Contest RemindersThe deadline for the CCC and Photo Contests are coming up. The CCC closes at the 1st of September and the photo contest closes 1st of October. We have a few CCC submissions so far and 1 entry for the photo contest. I know there have been some great photos and creative content (drawings, stories, poems, costumes, weapons, etc.) created this year, but it will only be eligible for fabulous prizes if you e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the job to judge to contest difficult for the judges by filling the e-mail with entries. See http://www.epoch-larp.ca/out-of-game/contests/ for all the details.
- - September Event Meal PlanGood day everyone so we have our tentative menu for September event:
Friday night: soup
Saturday breakfast: baked French toast and breakfast sausage as well as some fruit.
Saturday lunch: veggie and sandwich spread
Saturday dinner: Veggie and meat stir fry, with rice
Desert: ice cream sandwiches
late night snack: cupcakes!
Breakfast Sunday: any leftovers
Also prices this event will be as follows:
Early Bird registration for $15- Monday September 1ST
Regular registration for $20- Monday September 15th
AFTER REGUALR REGISTRATION CLOSES IT WILL BE $25 FOR THE WEEKEND SO DONT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!!!
Email which option you would like to email@example.com
- - Pat interviewed on the We Got the Geek podcastHere is the link.
http://wegotthegeek.com/interview-patri ... h-toronto/
- - Fight combat safety for new playersHello everyone! With game fast approaching, and with lots of new faces, the safety team would like to make a friendly reminder to all newer players to Epoch Toronto. <br /><br />If this is your first game at Epoch, it is very important to make sure you are fight safe before playing your first game. Even if you have LARPed before, we have a different set of fight safety rules that need to be followed for the safety and enjoyment of all players. <br /><br />Even if your character doesn't fight with a weapon, we still need to go over safety rules for combat with you. The safety officers will find a weapon for you to borrow to be fight safetied with before you engage in combat.<br /><br />We look forward to seeing everyone on Friday!<hr />
- - 2014 November eventIt is with great pleasure to announce that your current ADs will be hosting the November event.<hr />
Friday night veggie soup, and chili Saturday breakfast breakfast sausage boiled eggs baked french toastfruit Saturday lunch meat, hummus, veggie sandwich spread Saturday dinner veggie and meat stirfry (veggie only for the vegetarians) Desert TBA later late night snack cupcakes Sunday morning breakfast leftovers … Continue reading
Created by Graeme … Continue reading